Some Recently Read Material

Sunday, October 02, 2011

OccupyWallStreet

Ok, I am totally committed to the OccupyWallStreet movement in all of it's forms. I took a bus to NYC on 18 September to experience it first hand. I had to return home on the 19th but if I could right now, I would be living in Zuccotti Park. This movement is the BEST thing that has happened from a political action standpoint IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! And I am over 40.

I watched this nation oligopolize itself just in my lifetime. I have my degree in economics and I ran a business for 15 years, dealing with the reality of a shrinking availability of everything from a smaller number of suppliers in every industry around me, every industry!

But I have to laugh and I mean just laugh my head off when I watch a video like this: http://bit.ly/nr8vZx

Only in America can you hear a woman the size of three repeatedly use words like "austere" or "squeezing" or complain about not getting a meal, or the "meds" that are likely needed due to the obesity of the woman talking etc. America is one big dichotomy! It is like no other place on the planet.

We have near 40% of our population clinically "obese" and completely unaware of the industrial processes that bring them the lowest grade, highest toxicity "food" in the industrial world. We have near pandemics on health issues associated with the food consumed in this country and it's effects on the increasing sized population.

Us people that live in the cities that are also chosen as places to live by the global elite know that we are becoming a "police state" in every definition of the world. Those of you who are living elsewhere, good luck, buy guns because if the elites nor their capital are there, the "state" that is there to protect you will be bankrupt and unable to provide basic protection from the hoards of ignorant bible bouncing self immolation idiots that have the biggest influence in the second and third tiers (worlds) of American life.

Yes, I could go on, but don't listen to me rant, just stay on top of Occupy Wall Street and get your education there. I just rant from time to time. And it has been a while. But Occupy Wall Street has gotten my blood flowing again and I intend to go back to posting my ideas and thoughts instead of just tucking them away thinking it really does not matter. Maybe it does after all.

Best!

No comments: